Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is now available in Malaysia for RM 3,099
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 – the newest flagship tablet in the Galaxy S Series family, is now officially on sale in Malaysia. Samsung Malaysia is bringing the 6GB+128GB variant for our market.
The successor of the previous Galaxy Tab S4 comes with cool features like the wireless charging S Pen with Air actions, Samsung DeX support, a dual camera, as well as an in-display fingerprint scanner.
To recap, the Galaxy Tab S6 is powered by a Snapdragon 855 processor with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The storage is expandable up to 1TB via a microSD card. The tablet sports 10.5-inch Super AMOLED display, paired with quad speakers sound by AKG and Dolby Atmos.
Furthermore, this tablet is Samsung’s first dual camera with Ultra Wide camera on a tablet as well as the first tablet to feature the in-display Fingerprint Scanner.
GALAXY TAB S6 SPECIFICATIONS
- Processor : 7nm 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz)
- Display : 10.5” WQXGA, Super AMOLED
- Memory : 6GB + 128GB, MicroSD (Up to 1TB)
- Camera : 8MP(Front), 13MP + 5MP (Rear)
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS : GPS + GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- Sensors : Optical Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Audio : 4 speakers sound by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Battery : 7,040mAh (Tablet), 0.35mAH (S Pen)
- Dimension : 244.5 x 159.5 ×5.7mm
- Weight : 420g
- Accessories : Book Cover Keyboard, Book Cover, POGO Charging Dock, S Pen
AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
The Galaxy Tab S6 is offered in three colours: Mountain Gray, Cloud Blue and Rose Blush. The tablet is now available for purchase at all Samsung Experience stores and Samsung Authorised Dealers nationwide with the recommended retail price of RM3,099 (6GB+128GB variant).
You can get a Tab S6 Book Cover Keyboard worth RM699, by just topping up RM200 upon purchase of a new Galaxy Tab S6. The PWP offer is valid till 31st October 2019, or while stocks last.